3/30/2023 - Community Garden Lottery Now Open
The Environmental Commission and Green Team are proud to present the Jay Scott Community Garden! Somerville residents may now enter the lottery for a raised garden bed.
Community Garden Beds
- 10 total garden beds
- 1 wheelchair accessible bed
- 2 raised (32") handicap accessible bed
- Located behind Fire Engine #1 (next to the tennis courts) at the corner of E. Main Street and Veterans Memorial Drive
Lottery System Now Open
- Must be a Somerville resident
- Submit the application form by Thursday, March 30
- Winners will be announced in April
- Planting will start in May
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or message the Environmental Commission on Facebook or Instagram.