3/11/2022 - Fairmont Avenue Road Construction Starts March 11
Construction on Fairmont Avenue is scheduled to begin on or about March 11, 2022.
- New Granite Block Curbing will be installed on both sides of the road.
- The ramp portions of all driveway aprons will also be replaced.
- The working hours will generally be from 7 am -5 pm.
- During working hours, the road will be closed to through traffic, but will remain open to local traffic and emergency vehicles.
- Street parking will be prohibited during working hours.
Affected Residents Must Move Vehicles
On the day prior to driveway curbs and aprons being reconstructed, Top Line Construction will verbally notify affected residents and direct them to move their vehicles from their driveway and park them on an adjacent side street. Residents will also be asked to not park their vehicles back in their driveways until 48 hours after the work has been completed to allow the new concrete to properly cure.