We invite you to attend an update for the Division Street widening project on Tuesday May 24th at 6:00 PM at the Borough Council Chambers, 24 South Bridge Street Somerville.
Borough Professionals have prepared a variety of concepts for the project, we also have a concept drawing of what one final result could look like, prepared by Les Floyd a local artist..
We will also be inviting Division Street property owners and expect to have a good exchange of ideas and discussion on the proposed treatments.
The objective for making these pedestrian improvements to Division Street are to allow:
· Pedestrians to walk the street without encountering any obstacles
· Provide a safe enjoyable link to the Railway Station
· Provide a safe enjoyable link to Division and Main Streets from the Railway Station · Provide space for Restaurants to have sidewalk dining
· Various alternative sidewalk activities
· The street to become a shopping/dinning/activity destination in its own right
If you plan on attending would you please R.S.V.P. by May 20th, via email to: email@example.com or via phone to: 908-725-2300 ext 1905.
We believe this exciting redevelopment activity will help our Division Street businesses to grow and prosper.