12/13/2010 - Special Borough Council Meeting- December 15, 2010 MEETING CANCELLED
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a special council meeting will be held, by the Borough Council of Somerville, County of Somerset, State of New Jersey. The Special Meeting will be held on December 15, 2010. The Meeting will start at 6:00 p.m. prevailing time and the meeting is open to the public at Police Headquarters, 24 South Bridge Street, Somerville, New Jersey, at which official action will be taken. The Borough may enter into executive session for a short period of time if necessary.
1. Call of Roll
2. Open Public Meeting Statement
3. Authorizing Executive Session for discussion on Redevelopment and negotiations of Grant Agreement
4. Roll Call (Public Session)
5. Salute to the Flag
6. Meeting open to the public for comments
7. Resolution authorizing execution of a Capital Grant Agreement between the Borough of Somerville and Saker ShopRites, Inc.