4/23/2013 - New Changes in Sanitation Collection
- No yard waste will be collected with household trash.
- All yard waste other than grass will be collected in-house by D.P.W.
- Grass will be collected by trash hauler along with regular collection.
- Grass must be bagged not in cans or barrels.
- Twigs, leaves and other small yard waste should be placed in clear plastic bags or paper leaf bags and set out to the curb any time no schedule.
- Any grass bags will count as one of your four can limit.
- Yard waste in bags will not be collected along with the chipper schedule it will be collected periodically during the week.
- ** Please do not mix any cans, plastic bottles or papers in with yard waste or it will not be collected.